The AI801 Analog Input Module has 8 channels for current input. The current input is able to handle a short circuit to the transmitter supply at least 30 V d.c without damage.
Current limiting is performed with a PTC resistor. The input resistance of the current input is 250 ohm, PTC included.
Features and benefits
- 8 channels for 0...20 mA, 4...20 mA d.c., single ended unipolar inputs
- 1 group of 8 channels isolated from ground
- 12 Bit resolution
- Input shunt resistors protected to 30 V by PTC resistor
- Analog inputs are short circuit secured to ZP or +24 V
- The input withstand HART communication
- Process and power connections via detachable connectors