The CPU board contains the microprocessor and RAM memory, a real-time clock, LED indicators, INIT push button, and a CompactFlash interface.
The base plate of the PM862 controller has two RJ45 Ethernet ports (CN1, CN2) for connection to the Control Network, and two RJ45 serial ports (COM3, COM4). One of the serial ports (COM3) is an RS-232C port with modem control signals, whereas the other port (COM4) is isolated and used for the connection of a configuration tool. The controller supports CPU redundancy for higher availability (CPU, CEX-Bus, communication interfaces and S800 I/O).
Simple DIN rail attachment / detachment procedures, using the unique slide & lock mechanism. All base plates are provided with a unique Ethernet address which provides every CPU with a hardware identity. The address can be found on the Ethernet address label attached to the TP830 base plate.
2 pcs PM862, CPU
2 pcs TP830, Baseplate, width = 115mm
2 pcs TB807, ModuleBus terminator
1 pcs TK850, CEX-bus expansion cable
1 pcs TB851, RCU-Link cable
2 pcs Battery for memory backup (4943013-6) one for each controller
Features and benefits
• Reliability and simple fault diagnosis procedures
• Modularity, allowing for step-by-step expansion
• IP20 Class protection without the requirement for enclosures
• The controller can be configured with 800xA control builder
• The controller has full EMC certification
• Sectioned CEX-Bus using a pair of BC810 / BC820
• Hardware based on standards for optimum communication connectivity
(Ethernet, PROFIBUS DP, etc.)
• Built-in redundant Ethernet Communication ports