The TU807 is a module termination unit (MTU) for single configuration of Optical ModuleBus Modem TB840/TB840A. The MTU is a passive unit having connections for power supply, a single electrical ModuleBus, one TB840/TB840A and a rotary switch for cluster address (1 to 7) setting.
Features and benefits
• Support for single modulebus I/O Including 1 pcs of TB807
• A rotary switch for cluster address setting
• Mechanical keying prevents insertion of wrong module type
• Single ModuleBus connection
• Latching device to DIN rail for locking and grounding
• DIN rail mounted