SD822Z, SD83x, SS822Z, SS823 and SS832 is a range of space saving power supplies intended for the AC 800M, AC 800M-eA, S800 I/O and S800-eA I/O product lines. Output current can be selected in the range of 3-20 A and the input range is wide. Relevant voters for redundant configurations are available.
The range also supports power supply configurations of the AC 800M and S800 I/O based IEC 61508-SIL2 and SIL3 rated solutions. A Mains Breaker Kit for DIN Rail is also available for our power supplies and voters.
Features and benefits
- Simple DIN-rail mounting
- Class I Equipment, (when connected to Protective Earth, (PE))
- Over-voltage Category III for connection to primary main
- Protective separation of secondary circuit from primary circuit
- Accepted for SELV and PELV applications
- The output of the units is protected against over current
(current limit) and over voltage (OVP)
- SD822Z is also G3 compliant