Select I/O is an Ethernet networked, single channel granular I/O system for the ABB Ability™ System 800xA automation platform. Select I/O helps decouple project tasks, minimizes the impact of late changes and supports standardization of I/O cabinetry ensuring automation projects are delivered on-time and under budget.
The FTB890 is a field terminal block with 4 screw terminals to be used with a single intrinsically safe Signal Conditioning Module. The FTB is installed on the MTU for Select I/O (TUS810) and includes a keying mechanism that is set to a certain code when an SCM is inserted for the first time to ensure only the same type of SCM can be installed in that slot. The key can be reset by removing and reinserting the FTB. (10 pieces per package).
Features and benefits
- One slot for connection of SCM
- Four screw terminals for connection of wires
- Coding system with 5 coding fingers for self-learning and resettable coding of the SCM type
- Can be used in hazardous areas
- Hole for each terminal for connecting test probes (for measurements)