Select I/O is an Ethernet networked, single channel granular I/O system for the ABB Ability™ System 800xA automation platform. Select I/O helps decouple project tasks, minimizes the impact of late changes and supports standardization of I/O cabinetry ensuring automation projects are delivered on-time and under budget. A Signal Conditioning Module (SCM) performs the necessary signal conditioning and powering of the connected field device for one I/O channel.
The GTB810 Grounding Terminal Bar has 34 screw terminals, is optionally added to the TUS810 Select I/O MTU and is used to land ground shields and spare cables.
Features and benefits
- Grounding bar GTB810 is an option to the I/O unit
- GTB810 is isolated and can be connected by the user to ground
- Facilitates grounding of spare cores and cable shields
- 34 screw terminals (first and last terminal used for the grounding)
- Can be used in hazardous areas